Prince Harry Graphic get mad at volta music awards artist of the category and the organizers

Prince Harry Graphic get mad at volta music awards artist of the category  and the organizers
What is this? Am sad!!!

I don’t know but I don’t care what you think about me. What qualifies an artist to be named artist of the year?…  Is it to be closed to the organizers? Damn Jah Phinga and Raingad Onward & if possible ZyGee Dope & Camidoh are the only people qualified on this list.

Tell me, what did Agbeshie & Keeny Ice did under the year of review? Where did they pick Remi J from? No hit song from the artist who won the most popular song of the year, and the artist who won the artist of the year. What did they do? How many collaborations and how was the songs promoted.  They should have nominated only Jah Phinga so that we know our award holders were sleeping last year. When I say it they say am hating on them…. You hate the truth, we will just be here and Jah Phinga will not win the artist of the year like how Kd Bakes was cheated last year. When I say most of our artist here are sleeping you will come with your tiger teeth to chew me.

VMA should Push the artists to stop being in their comfort zones because we want to see them in the lime light.. Aaahh

Well,I just bought 2gh data to post this, if you want to insult me, send me 30gh data first. We shall meet at the nominees jam…

#mirror #opinion

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال